Hello and welcome to Women with Weapons (WOWW)! We are women who love playing video games. WOWW was formed so that women could have a place to game with other women, make friends, and be part of a community where all women are welcome.
The crew was originally founded as the Grand Theft Auto V WOWW crew. That was our game and we all played it together. Over the years, we’ve expanded to other multiplayer games such as Red Dead Online, Uncharted 4, Fortnite, Rocket League, Black Ops, Minecraft, and so many more.
After 4 years of playing together, WOWW is not only a gaming club, but a vibrant social community as well. The ladies of WOWW are a friendly and helpful bunch, and you can get in on the fun!
We are a female-only community, and as such we require member voice verification. So, if you’re a woman with a PS4, are 18+ years old, uses a microphone, and have the desire to play with some like-minded ladies, this is the group for you.
We use Discord, which is our primary means of communication. All members must register on the server. This is where we announce a game event, gaming information, and social chat.
Lastly, we are a LGBTQ-welcoming community. We celebrate the diversity of womanhood, including transgender, lesbian, bisexual, straight, and label-defying women. We have members from all walks of life, of different ethnicities, social backgrounds, and countries of origin.
Here are some links for you to check out so that you can get to know who we are.
Photos are added after crew events, so check back often!
1. Account Linking (Rockstar Social Club only) - You must have your PSN account linked with your Social Club account and it must be visible to crew members. Please make it visible within one week of joining.
2. Register on the WOWW Discord Server - You must register on the WOWW Discord server https://discord.gg/x5EfEhT. You will be asked to schedule a time to chat with the crew leader or one of the commissioners. Once that's done, you must post an introduction. After that, you will be approved for full membership.
3. Inactivity - We are looking for women who are active players and/or active in our social chat. The reason you joined us was to play as a group and be part of a supportive community. If you don't participate, you will be kicked from the crew.
4. Cheating and Drama - If you are the type of person who has to cheat to get ahead, or if you like to cause drama, then please do not bother to join this group. Any form of negativity will not be tolerated.
5. Crew Tag - When playing with crew members during scheduled events, you are required to use the WOWW crew tag. You can certainly join other crews, but you must spend a few hours playing under the WOWW tag for continued membership in the crew.
6. Crew Events -
Only crew members are allowed to participate in scheduled crew events and
sessions. Please do not invite your friends if they aren't in WOWW. We sometimes have a Friends & Family event, where you may invite non-crew members, male or female.
7. Respect Your Crewmates - No crew killing! People join crews for a safe and friendly environment, not to be killed by your own crew. The only exception to this rule is if you have permission from your crewmate. You will have only one warning if we get a complaint about being killed by another crew member. If you have been kicked from the crew due to misconduct, you will be banned from attending any open crew events.
8. Have Fun! - While we do have strict policies in place, we have lots of fun. Check out our Recruitment Video! We are looking for women who are active, want to play with other crew members and have fun together. Relax, laugh and have a good time with your crewmates!